We have lots of sparkly new beads, perfect for springtime jewellery projects. Take a look!
Golden Magic Amethyst - Gold Magic Emerald White Full Sliperit - Czech
4mm Czech Fire-Polished 3mm Czech Fire-Polished Super8 Beads
- Another addition to the ‘Magic’ range! These Czech glass fire-polished beads are available in six Golden Magic colours (Citrine, Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst, Onyx and Peridot), and are part transparent with a part shiny metallic finish, in 3mm and 4mm sizes
- Five new Czech glass Super8 beads, this time with a white base and a metallic finish. Super 8 beads have two holes and are similar to SuperDuos, but smaller
6mm Lentil Drop Beads 6mm Lentil Drop Beads 11/0 Round Seed Beads
- The ‘Etched Magic’ finish is now extended to Czech glass 6mm lentil beads and Czech glass 11/0 round seed beads, and we have an introductory selection. There are seven colours in this finish - we’ll get the remainder as soon as the manufacturer has them available.
These beads can be found in our new items section here, or in their respective bead sections.
DB-0134 Smoky Violet Gold DB-1164 Matte Galvanized DB-0385 Matte Tr Sea Glass
AB Miyuki 11/0 Delicas Zest Miyuki 11/0 Delicas Lustre Miyuki 11/0 Delicas
- We mentioned in a previous newsletter that we lowered our prices on our 11/0 Delica beads, and due to our excellent prices, they’re selling like hotcakes! To celebrate, we’ve expanded our range by 33 colours (some of the new arrivals are shown above), and we will be adding more 11/0 Delicas as often as we can
Amethyst/Blue/Crystal Lustre Chrysolite Azuro - 10mm Magic Apple - 6mm Czech
4mm Fire-Polished Beads Czech Ring Beads Round Druk Beads
Because we expand our range of beads frequently, this means we need to rotate our stock to make room. Why not take a look at our sale/clearance section and grab a bargain? Among other things, you’ll find:
- Our entire range of Czech (round) druks in 4mm, 6mm and 8mm sizes, and Czech 6mm bicones, 4mm cubes, ring beads and pinch beads
- Selected Czech 4mm fire-polished beads and Czech daggers
Most items in this section are at 20% off or more; reductions are limited to stock on hand. All clearance and sale beads can be found here
We have a re-stock on Toho beads and various Czech beads arriving at the end of this week or the beginning of next, with some additions:
- A few new Toho 11/0 triangle beads, including some lovely matte galvanized
- The first of our SuperDuos in Tweedy and Metallic Suede finishes
- CzechMates tile beads in Picasso colours
Don’t Get Caught Short!
If you do a lot of beading, and this hasn’t happened yet, it most likely will at some point: you’ve got halfway, or more, through your project and you realise that you don’t have enough beads to finish it. You contact your favourite seller (that’s us, right?), only to be told that the manufacturer has decided to stop making that bead.
If you don’t much fancy the idea of unravelling and reworking your project, we recommend that you buy additional beads as a safeguard: an extra bag or a 10%-20% overage should cover you in most cases. If it turns out you don’t need the additional beads, you can always use them in a coordinating project, such as earrings to go with a bracelet.
Also please keep in mind that bead colours from one production run to another can sometimes vary anywhere from slightly to substantially, so it’s a good idea to buy extra even if the bead isn’t likely to be discontinued.
Until next time, thank you for your continuing support, and happy beading!
Frank and Paige - Bead Stampede