Following is our July 2016 newsletter - why not consider signing up to get the fastest notice of all our great new beads, and other news items?
We hope all is well with you!
To say it’s been a political whirlwind these past few weeks is something of an understatement. So, if you’re in need of relaxation, why not lose yourself in a beading project with some of our lovely new beads?
Etched Metallic Alabaster Daggers
Etched Metallic Alabaster Etched Metallic Alabaster Etched Metallic Alabaster
Sea Foam Amethyst Olivine
Introducing Etched Metallic Alabaster dagger beads in 17 different colours: shimmery 5mm x 16mm drop beads with a rough, rustic finish. Regular price will be £1.60 per bag of ten, currently on introductory sale at £1.35, through 7 August 2016. These can be found in our new items section here, or in our general daggers section, here.
Violet/Topaz AB 14mm Peridot Green/Sapphire AB Citrine AB 16mm Rivolis
Rivolis 10mm Rivolis
We now have a collection of point-back glass crystal round rivolis; hole-free and perfect for setting in seed bead bezels. Ten sparkly colours, most available in a range of 10mm to 18mm sizes. All rivolis can be found here .
If you don’t know how to make seed bead bezels, there is a tutorial using Miyuki Delica beads on About.com, which you can find here.
- 3mm & 4mm glass bicones
- 3mm & 4mm glass rondelles. Our bicones and rondelles selection will expand in the future; the full selection is located here
- 14 new colours of Czech etched-finish 6mm lentil drop beads; the lentil beads category starts here
- Czech glass 8mm x 7mm rose petal drop beads in Halo and Halo Ethereal colours. The ‘Halo’ finish (also known as ‘Golden Touch’) is a shimmery gold lustre on either a transparent base (Halo) or an opaque base (Halo Ethereal). You can find our selection of rose petal beads here
- Another newly arrived range is CzechMates Tile beads. Two-hole, flat, square glass beads, slightly larger than Miyuki’s Tila beads. We’ll also be adding to these as time goes on. Find them all here
- Transparent gold-lustred 11/0 Miyuki seed beads, in six colours. All Miyuki 11/0s start here
- Various other beads: Miyuki Metallic Iris 6/0 seed beads, a few Czech hybrid Miyuki seed beads, a few 3mm fire-polished beads, and more
All new beads can be found on our new items pages, here
We have three shipments of beads arriving in the next ten days or so. We’ll be completing the Crystal Rainbow range of 4mm and 6mm Czech fire-polished beads, re-stocking Miyuki beads that have sold out or are running low, and introducing a few new Miyuki seed beads.
Reducing Our Presence on Etsy
We’d like to let our valued Etsy buyers know that we are slowly winding down our shop there. Our website (www.beadstampede.co.uk) goes from strength to strength, which makes it harder to keep up with a second venue. Very little new stock is being listed on Etsy, and most expired items are not being renewed. We appreciate your patronage of our Etsy shop and hope to see you on our website soon.
Until next time, happy beading from Frank and Paige - Bead Stampede