Our prize giveaway competition in Bead Magazine is about to start. Full information on how to enter is available in Issue 50 (the Golden Anniversary Special), which subscribers should be receiving just about now, and which should be available at newsagents shortly. To celebrate Bead Magazine’s anniversary issue, we’ve picked the theme of “luxury”, with an emphasis on gold, silver and copper. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
You’ll need to answer a question during the entry process; the answer can be found elsewhere in this issue (we’re not allowed to tell you where to find it or what the answer is), and, if you’re successful, you’ll be the winner of:
- One of our Beadsmith beading organiser totebags
- A selection of Miyuki beads (Delicas, 15/0s, 11/0s, 8/0s, Tilas, 3.4mm drops and long magatamas), some in real 24k gold-plate, sterling silver-plate, and copper
- Miyuki baroque pearl-finish 6/0 seed beads
- Toho 11/0 Treasure and 11/0 Triangle beads
- Czech Rizo beads, dagger beads, spike beads and 4mm fire-polished beads
- Brushed silver-plated spacer beads
- Tulip of Japan needles
- A trio of aluminium bead sorting trays
- 3 x S-Lon beading threads in bead-matching colours
Of course, if you’re unsuccessful, you don’t need to miss out. The good news is that all of the items included are available on our website. The bad news is, you’ll have to pay for them.
The very best of luck to all!