|We hope all is well with you!
It looks like summer is going to make a very late appearance in the UK, what with all this rain, so why not while away those indoor hours with a new bead project? We have lots of fetching new items to tempt you.
Czech 6/0 Seed Beads - Czech 6mm Lentil Beads - Miyuki 11/0 Seed Beads -
Etched Crystal Vitrail Etched Crystal Sliperit 11-0481 Op AB Turquoise
We have so many new items in stock since our last newsletter, it’s difficult to know where to start!
• Czech 6/0 etched seed beads – larger version of the very popular 8/0s
• Czech 6mm lentil beads: flat disc drop beads – we’ll expand the range as time goes on
• 20 new Miyuki 11/0 seed beads: opaque matte, opaque AB, 24kt gold, metallic iris
Miyuki 11/0 Seed Beads - Miyuki 15/0 Seed Beads - Czech 3mm Fire-Polished
11-2025 Matte Opaque 15-0191F Matte 24k Gold- Beads - Halo Cardinal
• Miyuki 15/0 seed beads and Tila flat square beads
• 3mm (including the very popular ‘Halo’ range) and 4mm fire polished beads
Toho 15/0 Seed Beads - Crystal, Kyanite & Amethyst & Citrine Quartz
15-2637F Semi-Glazed Rainbow Moonstone Gemstone Earrings
Navy Rainbow Gemstone Pendant
• Toho seed beads, including 15/0s in the Semi-Glazed range
• Various other beads
• We have a lovely selection of rough, raw semi-precious gemstone pendants and connectors, some strongly reminiscent of Ancient Roman jewellery. You’ll need your own chains for these, but they are an excellent value and the variations in stones mean that all pieces are one of a kind (we have more to come, so please check back). These are located in our findings section
• A limited, but growing, range of semi-precious gemstone and pearl ready-to-wear jewellery. It’s earrings and pendants at the moment, but we plan to expand; if your beaded project didn’t get finished on time perhaps this section can help!
All new items can be found on our new items pages, here
Changes to Discount Programme
We’re pleased to announce a lower threshold for our discount programme, which is now 10% off purchases of £50 and up (not including postage); discount code is OVER50, which you enter at checkout. The new discount threshold is applicable to the Bead Stampede website only. The old discount threshold will still be in effect on our Etsy shop: 7% off purchases of £70-£99.99 and 10% off purchases £100+. This is because we absorb some of the Etsy fees, and so are unable to offer the same level of discount as on the website.
In the next few days, we’ll be introducing a range of gorgeous sparkly 3mm and 4mm glass bicone beads and 3mm and 4mm glass rondelle beads. To accommodate these we will be rearranging our website categories. The ‘Focal & Accent Beads’ category will be deleted; new categories will be ‘Other Glass & Metal Beads’ and ‘Gemstone & Pottery Beads’. If you have trouble finding what you’re looking for, our website search engine is pretty good, but you can always drop us a line at email@example.com
Until next time, happy beading from Frank and Paige - Bead Stampede